Thursday, May 5, 2011

Field Trip!

Summer's approaching and it's time to plan ahead for forest field trips. The ones I've attended have been very informative on many levels. I heard from knowledgable people about forestry, botany, wildlife etc. I met people with properties like mine. And I saw how other people maintain their stands. Plus it's a day off from logging, skidding, or whatever else is on my to-do list that weekend.

E. WA Forest and Range Owners Field Day, June 18, 2011, White Salmon WA
Brochure & registration form, web site

Tri-State (ID-MT-WA) Forest Owners Field Day, July 9, 2011, Mullan ID
Contact Kirk David, Idaho Forest Owners Assn, 208-262-1371, kirkdavid at earthlink dot net

W. WA Forest Field Day, August 20, 2011, in Jefferson County, near Chimacum WA
web site


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, which means the blog owner must approve them before they appear here.