The new DNR E WA cost-share application packet, effective October 1, 2008, changes include:
1) Increase in thinning and slash disposal rates.
2) Elimination of planting and seedling protection practices (per direction from FS).
3) Eligibility of non-federal public lands...
4) All of Skamania county is now included in the geographic area covered by the program.
5) Additional text re: other programs, including EQIP, FFFPP, and FREP.
DNR will continue to accept any applications submitted on forms from previous years.